MonsterStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new v62 Maplestory Private Server.

3 posters

iJard

Daniel
    Daniel

iJard Empty Re: iJard

Post  Daniel Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:59 am

yep and hes acttive in the MORNINGS and if any1 comes online during morning he would help them ASAP!
    Zanix
    Zanix

iJard Empty man

Post  Zanix Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:28 pm

jard u r so cool man xD i mean like u would be a great gm since u got max stats so fast O_o
    Daniel
    Daniel

Post  Daniel Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:37 am

LOL i hope you will make it as GM Jardie Very Happy Good Luck and Literally break a LEG!!! Jk
    jardje

iJard Empty iJard

Post  jardje Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:12 am

Name:jard
    IGN:iJard
    Timezone:the nederlands +1

Why do you want to be a gm? to help people in this server , and have fun with them. and when i wake up there is almost no1 online so then i'm the gm for people who play that early Very Happy

What will you do as a gm? ban people who hack and help new players.play as much as possible and have fun with lot of ppl and help the server like make vids (already did)

Why do you deserve this position?i'm online everyday and i'm friendly , i'd like to help new people or other people , well i understand if u don't choose me , i also understand Smile

How can you help the server? to get people to this server and tell friends to play this server , or make video's

If you are watching a suspected hacker, and then you see a different person hack right infront of you, what would you do? first ban/jail the person who is hacking , then i'm gonna watch what the other person does and if he's hacking i also will ban/jail him Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:16 am