MonsterStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new v62 Maplestory Private Server.

2 posters

JUNGWOO's - GM APP

Daniel
    Daniel

JUNGWOO's - GM APP Empty Re: JUNGWOO's - GM APP

Post  Daniel Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:38 pm

-________- i dont like you >Sad
    Mblaq-^0^
    Mblaq-^0^

JUNGWOO's - GM APP Empty JUNGWOO's - GM APP

Post  Mblaq-^0^ Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Name: Jungwoo
    IGN: Jungwoo
    Timezone: NY.

Why do you want to be a gm? i want to be a gm because i want to help people and i take my job seriously and being gm is very very fun =)

What will you do as a gm? i will ban hackers, i will try to make this server better and i will try to be more active ( active right now ) also i will bring some players and i'll try to get a coder for this server xD

Why do you deserve this position? well, i dont think i deserve this good position but if owner gives me i will be happy and try my best.

How can you help the server? i will bring friends, and people. i will help out noobs Very Happy and people that needs help. also if i can i will donate

If you are watching a suspected hacker, and then you see a different person hack right infront of you, what would you do? i will jail the hacker and give them a warning. ( i will be in hide stalking him Very Happy and see if hes hacking ) when i see him hacking agen i will ban him. Exclamation Basketball

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:21 pm